These operations have bevel gear transmission with completely enclodsed construction. The main casing is designed to withstand the shock and vibration of the piping system.
The housing, gears and shafts are precision machined from quality and tested raw materials and assemblies with utmost care for smooth and reliable operation.
The gear boxes can be supplied with 'A', 'C', or 'E' base as per DIN standard.
|OUTPUT TORQUE (MAX)||THRUST CAPACITY - KGS||MAX BORE SIZE - M/M|
|2.||TBG 30 SG||15:1||9.6||725||75||13700||55|
|4.||TBG 40 SG||24:1||15.36||1450||150||25000||62|
1. Quality: AWWA assures total quality through continuous improvement of product, process and services.
2. Design: Modular design confirming to standards.
3. Gear Body: Good in appearance, are made of close grain cast iron grade - 20 gear body is machined on imported boring machine.
4. Gear and Pinion: Gear and Pinion is made from case hardened alloy steel and profile grinding after case hardening and tempering, on imported gear grinding machine, as per most modern method for noise free running.
5. Bearings: Turbo helical gear unit is with in-built heavy duty thrust and roller bearings.
6. Lubrications: Pinion, Gears and Bearings are automatically and positively lubricated at all speed by splash of oil from the sump. Thus no special attention is necessary except periodically checking oil level.
The "turbo" make WG & WG-SG gear units are the quarter turn worm gear operators, specially designed to operate values that turn thru 900. These include, ball, butterfly, plug valves and also the dampers. Adjustable, mechanical stoppers are provided to set the operator within +5% of the extreme end positions. A mechanical position indicator is provided on these units to show the valve position (OPEN & SHUT).
|TURNS TO CLOSE||MAX. OUTPUT TORQUE||DRIVE BORE
|APP Wt. KGS|
|1.||1||MAIN HOUSING||CI (FG 220)|
|2.||1||COVER||CI (FG 220)|
|5.||1||WORM WHEEL RING||P.BR./SGIRON/AB2C|
|5A.||1||WORM WHEEL HUB||CI (FG 220)|